Welcome to the preview version of Rock & Roll on Ember Octane, the book I'm currently writing. Chapters 1 and 7 are written (which doesn't mean they are done) and are available for your reading pleasure. Should you find any errors, unclear explanations or lack of sufficient clarity, please let me know.
By the way, you can already pre-order the book.
If you do, you'll receive the current, final Ember 3 version of the book, the Octane Early Access version and you'll be be upgraded at no cost when I publish the final Octane version of the book.
If you'd like to know when the book comes out, please sign up at the bottom of the page.
- Preface Preface
- My love affair with Ember.js My love affair with Ember.js
- 1. Introduction to Ember.js Introduction to Ember.js
- 2. Ember CLI Ember CLI
- 3. Templates and data bindings Templates and data bindings
- 4. Routing Routing
- 5. Nested routes Nested routes
- 6. Components Components
- 7. Controllers Controllers
- 8. Building a catalog Building a catalog
- 9. Talking to a back-end Talking to a back-end
- 10. Advanced routing Advanced routing
- 11. Testing Testing
- 12. Query params Query params
- 13. Loading and error substates Loading and error substates
- 14. Helpers Helpers
- 15. Visual testing Visual testing
- 16. Deployment Deployment
- Afterword Afterword
- Appendix Appendix